New Member from Columbus

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello and welcome from SW Ontario, Canada.
It looks to be in fair shape. You didn't mention if it is a factory 4 barrel M code or a 2 barrel H code. Do you know what axle ratio is in it? Anyway, from another 4 speed guy, congrats on reinstalling the 4 speed.

Welcome from Texas! You’ll find many answers here. Oh, by the way, Nice lookin ride!!!!

Welcome from north east ohio. FYI - April 38-30 Ed and Dave's swap meet will be at the Canfield Fairgrounds. This spring meet is huge, you can not see it all in one day. A nice mix of local (little guys) and vendors from across the US will be there. Canfield is about 4 hours from Columbus.

Mac

Welcome from north east ohio. FYI - April 38-30 Ed and Dave's swap meet will be at the Canfield Fairgrounds. This spring meet is huge, you can not see it all in one day. A nice mix of local (little guys) and vendors from across the US will be there. Canfield is about 4 hours from Columbus.

Mac
Thanks Mac, great info. 👍

I got excited when I saw Columbus because I own land there! Although my land and yours are over 600 miles apart.......

Back