New member from France

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Régis

Reaction score
My Car
Mach 1 1973 Q code
Hi,

My name is Régis. I m an happy owner of a Mach 1 1973. I m very happy to join this forum because Mustang 1973 are very rare in France.

French people prefer Mustang before 1970 and it's really a challenge to have some spare sparts...and they are overpriced because it come from USA!!!

This forum is really a great source of knowledge...Even with technical documentation, nothing worth than explanations...

I would like to say I don't use a translator. I would like to improve my english so thank you for being understanding!!

Régis

Hello from Mississippi. Regis, it's the same here in the US. The 64 1/2-70 Mustang people don't consider anything after 1970 a Mustang! That makes NOS Ford parts hard to find and very expensive for the 71-73, and most of the repro parts over priced and ill fitting. So there is a lot of pride in one of our cars when completed and back on the road, because it was not an easy task!!

Your English is fine, so don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have. You'll find that there is a lot of knowledge and experience here.

Welcome to your new Mustang home!

Salut Régis and welcome,

Glad to have you here, maybe we are not to far from eachother. I am from from south west.

Post some pics, we will all be happy to see your Mach1,

A plus,

Manu

Thank you all, merci Manu!!!

Je suis du centre de la France près de Bourges!!!

I live in the right centre of France near a town whose name is Bourges.

Régis

Thank you guys!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought my car 2 years ago.

Pictures coming soon...

Régis

2iuut84.jpg

Disregard side stickers( i wanna remove them...)

Need some works for nice looking but it works well.

2ziqx3n.jpg

Régis

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Panama City, Florida! Nice looking car!

Oh pitain elle me plait!!!

I love her already!!!

Automatic or manual?

If manuel, I make you an offer, plus white color, my dream ;)

This is a manual transmission ( 5 speed) ZF S5-18/3 like mounted on De Tomaso Pantera with 351C.

Boite manuelle 5 vitesses ZF ( montée sur les de tomaso pantera équipée avec un 351 Cleveland)

Régis

Back