New Member from the Netherlands

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shelby71

Reaction score
My Car
71 convertible 250-auto
71 Mach1 4.6-32V Project
71 Shelbyeuropa HO 1 of 9 build
Hi, I'm Edwin and new to the 7173Mustangs forum.

I live in the Netherlands and always have been a big fan of the 71-73 Mustang models.

I currently have a few cars in my stable.

For the 71-73 Mustangs I have;

* 71 Convertible with 250-auto, car has been repainted in 95 and is used very (too) occasionally.

* 71 Mach1 in parts, it had a 460 with it. Engine has been sold and will be replaced with a 4.6-32 out of a Mark VIII. The body is in a good condition.

* 71 Shelbyeuropa, car is in a very poor state at this moment. This is 1 of 9 build and the only fastback build with the 351 HO engine. Car is matching numbers and all the specific Shelbyeuropa parts are still there. The car needs a full restoration, most sheet metal parts have been purchased in the last couple of years.

For the rest I have a few more Mustangs and trucks.

08 Shelby GT500 convertible with red stripe package

05 Dodge Ram SRT10 with propane injection conversion (DD)

05 Mini Cooper S (wife's DD)

2x 94 Mark VIII (part cars)

92 GMC Typhoon

91 GMC Syclone

87 Mustang convertible 5.4 twin turbo, needs to be finished

86 Mustang convertible 3.8, will be converted with T-bird supercoupe engine.

79 Mustang fastback, needs to be wired up for FI

79 Pace car replica, future 4.6-32V project car

71 Mustang convertible

71 Mustang Mach1

71 Shelbyeuropa

52 GMC longbed pickup, no drivetrain yet

Welcome to a great forum but it will be even greater after you post some photos.:angel: WOW, great collection you've got there.

::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe.

So, you're the owner of 1F02M221647? That's extremely cool!!!

Also a cool collection of other cars. Looks like you're serious about the hobby. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome. It took me many years to get the collection as is.

I don't have much pictures of my Shelbyeuropa as I picked it up many years ago, parked it and only collected parts for it.

Pictures can be found at http://www.ponysite.de/sheleur.htm

Mine is indeed 1F02M221647, besides it's the only fastback with the HO engine it's also the last one build.

Edwin

Welcome from coastal Alabama!

Be sure to add a pin for your general location and country to our member map which is located under the "Fun Stuff" tab at the top of the page.

welcome! you live in a very beautiful place!! id go back in a second if I could! would be fun to cruise around there in my car! from Minnesota!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back