New Member from Trinity Fla

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Curious to know where you found your acquisition and how it was advertised so that it caught your attention…just like we all want more pictures in this/our group, more back history is exciting and demonstrates how we come across our finds. Thanks
I have a buddy who is a bad influence and expensive to hang out with. 😄

Actually, he and I had just looked at a Mach 1 that appeared to just need a cut / buff and some work to the hood. Owner described the car as solid with “a few holes in floors but manageable, otherwise needs nothing and everything is there” My BS detector wasn’t working and we found the car needs a lot more work than advertised. On the way home, I shared a Marketplace listing with my buddy that I had saved a few days earlier, thinking it would be a great deal for someone but was well above what I had budgeted. Before I knew it, he made an appointment which I felt would be a waste of everyone’s time….and here we are.

Welcome from SoCal, another sunny place. Very nice ride. You have found the best forum for your car. There are genuine craftsmen on this site and folks who will stop what they’re doing to help you. A safe harbor in todays wild world.
Thank you. This forum definitely seems much more supportive than others and looking through various threads, I can tell there’s a lot of knowledge to tap into. I have a lot to learn and hopefully I can offer some degree of contribution along the way.

Hi from just outside of Tampa Fl.
Just purchased this '73 convertible and came across this group. I've been searching several topics and already finding a lot of great information - there's definitely a lot of knowledge within this community. Thanks for accepting me in.

Another Howdee from Texas! Welcome aboard!
Hi from just outside of Tampa Fl.
Just purchased this '73 convertible and came across this group. I've been searching several topics and already finding a lot of great information - there's definitely a lot of knowledge within this community. Thanks for accepting me in.
have had nt red 73 convert for 40+ years, wonder what it would bring if I decide to sell.

Hi! Mike and Welcome from Clearwater, Countryside area.
Thank you. Beautiful convertible you’ve got there
Welcome from East Tn. I have friends in Riverside, Apollo Beach, and Sun City that we visit a couple of times a year.
Thank you. I’m very familiar with the Riverview and Apollo Beach areas. Lived there for 5-6 years and have close friends still there.

Back