New Member Here

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

73MachOne

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I recently purchased a 73 Mach 1. I owned a 69 Mustang Sportsroof from the age of 17-24yrs old. Now that I'm almost 40 I've been hit by the bug again! Looking forward to restoring my car and getting to know some fellow Mustang members here. The pictures I have in my album were taken the day I picked the car up at the previous owners. I'll make sure to post some more pics very soon. The car is all there and runs. I've decoded all the data on it, and it's originally a wimbledon white car with white interior. It's yellow with black interior currently, so at some point it went through quite a transformation. Originally a 351C 2v, C6 car which currently has 4v heads, intake and 750 carb, courtesy of the previous owner. Worst issues with this car is it will need some metal work done to the underside along with removing the aftermarket sunroof and replacing with sheetmetal. Just glad to own a classic again.

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

Welcome to the site glad to have you join us. I hope you will document the removal of that sunroof. It could be very educational.::welcome::

WELCOME aboard!

It is nice to have another owner from our region on the Site. Sounds as if you are "pumped up" to begin your journey with your '73. I am sure you will find your participation on the Site worthwhile as we have all levels of experience and interest in the 1971 - 1973 Mustangs here.

Again, Welcome!

BT

::welcome:: Sunroof removal does sound like a challenge... I know there is a roof brace at the dome light, I wonder if they added some structure there for the cut? Please post some pics when you get there! Welcome aboard.

Good to see another bumble bee color combo. Great to have you abord. What are your thoughts on the aftermarket sunroof? Let me know if you need parts. I've got a bunch from my makeover and am willing to part with the low dollar ones for nothing for a member of this site.....

Remember.. here's where you and I want to be....

VIN-3F05Q2494-03.jpg

With a little bit of time we can make it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back