New member saying hello to everyone

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks everyone for your welcoming replies, as for where I live, it's near Cunningham's Gap roughly half way between Ipswich and Warwick. As for pics I have some around somewhere, but I can't seem to find any at the moment except for the one on my avatar, all else fails I'll take some this weekend as I'll probably be going to the Shannon's Spectacular on Sunday (providing the rain can hold off) As for the convertible side of things, we absolutely love it. It's the only convertible we've owned and after owning plenty of other types of cars, I said the next one is going to be a convertible and that's that. Like I said earlier it's only car I've ever owned where the wife said that I'm never allowed to sell it, she absolutely loves this car too. Anyway thanks again everybody and speak to you again soon

Welcome from coastal Alabama! Be sure to add a pin to our member map under the fun stuff tab at the top of the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back