New member saying hello to everyone

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

4Vforever

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Q code, C6 auto, 3.25 traction lock,
gold glow, ginger interior, A/C, pwr/steer/windows/disc brakes, etc
Firstly I'd just like to start by saying hi to everyone out there. My name is Jason and I live in Queensland, Australia. I was just looking around on the net and came across this fantastic site and thought I'd join up as I also own one of these great and very underestimated cars. I own a 1973 Q code, C6, 3.25 traction lock convertible in gold glow with ginger interior with just over 87 000 original miles. Some of it's options are A/C, power steer/windows/disc brakes and a whole heap more that I can't think of at the moment and I don't have the Marti report (plus a folder full of paper work since it was new) handy at the moment. We have owned the car for nearly two years and have loved every moment of it and it says something when my wife says that we're never selling this car. The car is basically stock except for a 750 vac sec holley, electronic distributor, 7x15 & 8x15 magnum 500's and lowered an inch & a half all round. The car was repainted back in 1996 (I think don't have receipt on me) and had Mach one decals put on as well. The only problem with this (besides convertibles not being available as Mach one) was that they were done in blue and the top as well. Fortunately (sort of) they painted over the decals matt black and tried to dye the top too. We are currently enjoying it at the moment, whenever we get the opportunity to take her out, while we gather everything it needs before it gets a bare metal respray and to do whatever else needs doing to her to bring it back to original. Anyway look forward to speaking to anyone on this fantastic site in the near future.

Thanking you

Jason

Welcome from the Netherlands..

JB

::welcome:: from Maine

Welcome from Michigan. You are going to have a lot of fun with your convertible.There nothing better then crusing around with the top down.

John J

Hi Everybody, I just found this site by accident tonight. I have several Mustangs and have been involved with Mustangs most of my life. I currently have a 71 429 J Code Mach 1, a 71 M Code Four Speed Mach 1 and a 71 Boss 351. I live in Missouri and don't see many cars like ours very often anymore so it will be interesting to see some of your cars on here. Thanks, Steve
Awesome. We need pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back