7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
71 conv,429cj, 4spd 3.5 N-case, it's not an original but the running gear is correct.

69 Fastback, it's a project.
Hi, I am in the Seattle area and am a long time Mustang enthusiast. I currently have a 71 convert with a 429 cj, 4spd and N case 31 spl rear. I also have a 69 fastback that I am currently building to be a street/strip car.

My purpose for joining this site is to exchange technical information and meet new people that share my interest in Mustangs.

Staci

Photo0571.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Oklahoma.

Very nice car. Original? I know Mickey Graphia in Louisiana was selling a red one recently.

More pics and info! (please :) )

Ray

Thanks to all for the welcome! To answer the question, it's not an original 429 car but it is all 1970 429 cj running gear. It has headers, edlebrock intake, holley 780, 2 and1/2" exhaust to the mufflers and 3" from the mufflers, an original ram air system,even staggered shocks. Options are PS, PDB, and rear disc brakes, gauges and tach, tilt wheel, pwr windows, and air cond. I redid the seats with leather and in the Mach 1 pattern. The tires are BFG TA's, 245-60-15 and 295-50-15's.

Attached is more pictures, I 'll post more when I get a new camera.

Photo0567.jpg

Photo0624.jpg

Photo0568.jpg

Photo0626.jpg

Photo0625.jpg

::welcome:: from another big block owner , sharp lookin car .::thumb::

::welcome:: from another big block owner , sharp lookin car .::thumb::
Thanks, yours looks real nice. Gotta love them big blocks.

::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe.

Wow! What a nice car. Looking really hot in the 3x black configuration and a 429 in a convertible is pretty cool!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to all for the welcome! To answer the question, it's not an original 429 car but it is all 1970 429 cj running gear. It has headers, edlebrock intake, holley 780, 2 and1/2" exhaust to the mufflers and 3" from the mufflers, an original ram air system,even staggered shocks. Options are PS, PDB, and rear disc brakes, gauges and tach, tilt wheel, pwr windows, and air cond. I redid the seats with leather and in the Mach 1 pattern. The tires are BFG TA's, 245-60-15 and 295-50-15's.

Attached is more pictures, I 'll post more when I get a new camera.

Thanks for your honesty. Now here is mine >>> Your car is a very tastefully done car. I like that it represents well (period correct). And black is my favorite color on our 'Stangs.

Well done!

Ray

Welcome and nice looking car -very nice

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back