7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all. I have posted a thread on the Marti report forum with my Mach 1 Marti report and some pictures and info of the EL Grande project on the Project forum. I live on the north west coast of Tasmania where we have had a long wet winter. The days are warming up and the sun is coming out. I am looking forward to using a few tanks of petrol (gasoline to some).

Hi all. I have posted a thread on the Marti report forum with my Mach 1 Marti report and some pictures and info of the EL Grandé project on the Project forum. I live on the north west coast of Tasmania where we have had a long wet winter. The days are warming up and the sun is coming out. I am looking forward to using a few tanks of petrol (gasoline to some).
There is a bloke that goes to Fraggles cruise regularly that has a 71-73 and a few other mustangs maybe you could try catching him if your in Launceston. Good luck with your build

Welcome from coastal Alabama. Be sure to drop a pin on the Member Map (under the Fun Stuff tab at the top of the page).

Hi Len. I use to live in Hobart but moved to Geelong 8 years ago. Can't remember ever seeing a 71 72 73 Mustang in Tassie back then.

Back