7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

73conv

Reaction score
My Car
67 Mustang convertible
70 Mach1
73 Mustang convertible
02 Mustang GT
09 Mustang convertible
[url=https://ibb.co/mFnvBy][img]https://preview.ibb.co/d1xHPJ/6186_CB8_F_652_D_4267_BA91_7572_DD007485.jpg[/img][/url]
Thanks for the add.  I have had a 73 convertible for about 20 years. Love driving the car but want to put it back to an original appearance but modify the drive train. Would like some guidance. Haven’t found much information on 71-73 Mustangs. Current stable includes a 67 candy apple red convertible, 70 grabber green Mach1, medium copper 73 convertible, mineral gray 02 GT, and a silver 09 convertible.

Thanks for the add.  I have had a 73 convertible for about 20 years. Love driving the car but want to put it back to an original appearance but modify the drive train. Would like some guidance. Haven’t found much information on 71-73 Mustangs. Current stable includes a 67 candy apple red convertible, 70 grabber green Mach1, medium copper 73 convertible, mineral gray 02 GT, and a silver 09 convertible.
Welcome! I'll be glad to help having done a few 73 verts, including recently a fully loaded Medium Copper vert.

Also, I am about to start the restoration of a Calypso Coral 70 M-code Mach 1, so I may need your guidance with it, since you have one of these too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from West Tennessee. You have found the best group on and off the web to help with 71-73 questions. Great family oriented site and always eager to help and learn from others. With the stable you have there I am sure you have points that would help all of us as well.

::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe!

This is by far the best source for 123 Mustang related information so I guess you’ll be well taken care of.

Hello and welcome from Germany.

Back