New player in A pillar repro?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 dark green
I have gotten some parts from this guy.  He is the same guy that made those weatherstrip things that attach to the rear of the fenders on early 71's.  He makes good stuff but better dig deep.  He has one guy that works full time for him.  Both are nice guys but stuff is pricey (even for used).  I think he sells a lot to high end restorers.

Well I splurged on a pair of these because one of the guys involved lives very near to me. And because out of 3 cars in the family they all have issues or cracks on these. Every time I find someone who has some they are usually broken and they still want a lot of $$ for them. These are also beefed up on one edge to make them stronger, and the plastic is not 50 years old. My first impression is how beefy they are. The texture is spot on and very crisp. I held one up to an old one in my car and it looks like it will be a perfect fit. Unfortunately I won't be installing them until I decide which car is getting restored first. I will post a few pics so you can see them. Feel free to ask me any questions about them, I will try to answer the best I can. 

DSCI0380.JPG

DSCI0381.JPG

DSCI0382.JPG

DSCI0383.JPG

Back