New to Mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought of it that way. :p

The 1911 has a friend now...a Bersa Thunder 380 I bought for my wife. :)

I bought mine for 6K. It ran fairly well and got a sticker after a few temp floor pan fixes. Since all these shows like Barrett Jackson and Mecum have been on, everyone thinks they have a gold mine and over price. I think that's a fair price.

After tearing mine down there was all kinds of problems I didn't know existed. All the aprons are shot under the fenders, cowl is gone which I expected. I am in the process of rebuilding everything slowly. Little knowledge lots of support.

I second guessed paying what I did but I figure I have the car so I am grateful for finding something in my price range. I looked at worse Stangs for more$.

I bought mine for 6K. It ran fairly well and got a sticker after a few temp floor pan fixes. Since all these shows like Barrett Jackson and Mecum have been on, everyone thinks they have a gold mine and over price. I think that's a fair price.

After tearing mine down there was all kinds of problems I didn't know existed. All the aprons are shot under the fenders, cowl is gone which I expected. I am in the process of rebuilding everything slowly. Little knowledge lots of support.

I second guessed paying what I did but I figure I have the car so I am grateful for finding something in my price range. I looked at worse Stangs for more$.
Good luck with it Darren. You are right...There are lots of cars out the that are in worse condition with large asking prices. I think I got a good deal on mine, not too much rust and is a complete car. Yours will be done and when it is you'll appreciate it even more cause it will look and be an awesome car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back