New to site

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RWR

Reaction score
My Car
71 convertable
Grabber blue with black Mach 1 stripes.
532ci engine
C6 transmission 9 inch rear end.
Runs on pump gas motor makes 625hp,650 lb.ft. torque at the crank
My name is Rick, I live in Socal. I have a 1971 Mustang convertable that has been in the family for 30 years. I have been building it for the last several years and am getting close to completion. The engine is a 532ci bbl. with aluminum, heads forged everything hydraulic cam and 9.5/1 compression so it runs on pump gas. the engine makes 625hp and 650 ft.lbs. of torque. Its Grabber blue with black Mach 1 stripes and Magnum 500 wheels.

::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe.

Grabber blue and black instead of argent is very cool. Please post a pic.

I'm a bit of a analog man here. How do you post pics?

Welcome from West Texas! :cool:

You can post pics in a couple different ways.

1. If you have them hosted somewhere else (Photobucket, et al), you can simply copy the URL into the "insert image" icon in the editor just above the text box you type into.

2. You can 'attach' the pictures by using the "New Attachment" function below to browse to a picture on your computer, phone, etc., click the "Add Attachment" button. Once the image attachment is uploaded, a new button "Add Into Post" should appear - find the place in the post you want the picture to appear, and click the button... it will place the attachment code into your post.

Hope that helps! Can't wait to see what'cha got! ::thumb::

Thank You Sir.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet Car!! I did the glossy TuTone on my Ram Air hood as well - love the cowl induction and the color. ::thumb::

I still think Ford should've extended the Mach 1 package to coupes and 'verts, though. :chin:

Back