New to the site

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RS16017

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible
Hello,

I just purchased a '73 Mustang convertible with a 460ci 4 speed. Looking for tech tips or anything else of importance. Always wanted a big block 4 speed car. Hopefully this one won't disappoint me.

Welcome to the site from another 73 Convertible owner! My engine is about half that size. Post up some pics and jump right into the fourms.

Welcome to 7173Mustangs! Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

Hello,

I just purchased a '73 Mustang convertible with a 460ci 4 speed. Looking for tech tips or anything else of importance. Always wanted a big block 4 speed car. Hopefully this one won't disappoint me.
Sorry to tell you this but if you pound on it and I'm sure you will, that torque monster will dissappoint you. ::welcome::

Welcome to the club. Always nice to see another 73 convertible.

We love pictures here, so when you get a chance, post a few and let us know what you're working with. Glad you found us!

Doc

Welcome. A great site, lots of good information from good people with small egos.::welcome::

Chuck

New to this site.. I have a 1971 Mach 1 fastback w/ 85,k miles

that my grandad left me this (Beast). For him I will never sell

trade or anything to this car.

He knew what he had and what he was doing i tell you that...

also I have Boxes of parts all type of things. I started to write them all down and stopped when I was on my third sheet of paper..

THANK YOU ALL ... GRAND PA I WILL KEEP YOUR SPIRIT A LIVE :angel:

WITH WHAT YOU LEFT ME YOUR BABY ...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back