New Tool

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach1 4spd Qcode. Now: 427C Titus, CHI top end, TKO 600, 4wheel discs
I've envied the digital test probe in some of Professor Mrgmhale's fine informational videos. Happy to report mine just arrived in the mail. If anyone is looking for me, I'll be working (actually playing) with my new digital tester in the garage for the next hour or so :)

Attachments

• 20230223_135843.jpg
    20230223_135843.jpg
    629.9 KB · Views: 4
I've envied the digital test probe in some of Professor Mrgmhale's fine informational videos. Happy to report mine just arrived in the mail. If anyone is looking for me, I'll be working (actually playing) with my new digital tester in the garage for the next hour or so :)

Hey 'Crush, got a link to where you acquired that sweet probe?

I think all tools, thermostat, and other 6 point or smaller font devices should be backlit. I mean, do these guys know who their market is?

I think all tools, thermostat, and other 6 point or smaller font devices should be backlit. I mean, do these guys know who their market is?
Ha, ha, ha!
On that note, I noticed a tee shirt that read: "It feels weird being the same age as old people!"

Back