New Toy

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 R code. I ordered the car new when I was 19 years old.
2012 Mustang Convertible
1996 BMW R1100RT with Hannigan Sidecar
1997 BMW K1100LT
1981 Honda CM400E
Well, I have been looking out for a late model Mustang convertible in Grabber Blue with the 3.7 engine and Manual trans. That is a hard combination to find. I found a new 2012 and bought it. That V6 is very powerful and it is a fun car to drive.

DSC03645.JPG

DSC03644.JPG

DSC03647.JPG

IMG_0231.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Fred now you need to bring it down for a play date with mine:D
We have plans for the first week of April. We may come sooner is we get a weekend when the cabin is open.

Nice Fred now you need to bring it down for a play date with mine:D
We have plans for the first week of April. We may come sooner is we get a weekend when the cabin is open.
Car show is 12,13,14 of April:idea:
Kathy's spring break is the first week of April. This is her last school year as she is retiring in May.

Congrats on the new Mustang. I see it has the V6 Premium Pony Package. I think the grill and wheels on the pony package make the car. My wife and I are talking about getting a new convertible this spring. We have been "Talking" about V6 verses V8. One of the girls at my wife's work got a new V6 Premium Coupe. My wife went for a ride in Ann's new stang and she really like it. Well what can I say the wife is set on the V6. So with that said I went and drove a V6 coupe and I was very impressed. I haven't told her that I drove one but I think I could live with the V6. I cant believe i'm loosing this one. I thought I was giving in when I agreed to a 5.0 with a auto trans.::-/ Good luck with the new ride. Mike

Congrats on the new Mustang. I see it has the V6 Premium Pony Package. I think the grill and wheels on the pony package make the car. My wife and I are talking about getting a new convertible this spring. We have been "Talking" about V6 verses V8. One of the girls at my wife's work got a new V6 Premium Coupe. My wife went for a ride in Ann's new stang and she really like it. Well what can I say the wife is set on the V6. So with that said I went and drove a V6 coupe and I was very impressed. I haven't told her that I drove one but I think I could live with the V6. I cant believe i'm loosing this one. I thought I was giving in when I agreed to a 5.0 with a auto trans.::-/ Good luck with the new ride. Mike
Yes, the pony package has a nice look. This one happens to have the side stripe delete, which is fine by me as you can tell by my 72 Mach 1. I am still trying to learn all the features, especially the Sync feature. The V6 is quite impressive with the 6 speed manual. I am sure it does fine with the automatic as well.

Back