NEW WIPER SWITCH BEZEL

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OMS

Vendors
Reaction score
My Car
xxx
Wiper switch bezels are finally here

26.95 shipped

http://www.ohiomustang.com/store/order_page.asp?itemid=3365

FM-BW028B_LG.jpg

Don,

Are they making the headlight & Lighter bezels also ?

Thanks, Jay
Jay - not yet but...

I have the headlight knob

Both versions of the wiper knob

Lighter knob

Perfect timing Don! I have NOS knobs and bezels stuck back for Money Pit #2's resurrection. Few days ago I was inventorying my parts and guess what had grown legs and walked away? The Wiper-Washer bezel! May show up one day, but at least there is now a repo replacement. I figure if it's a part your offering then it's a quality part.

Are the headlight knobs offered now a "Fix" from the previous ones which you said issues?

Appreciate all that you do Don when you work with manufactures and vendors to come up with parts for the "Forgotten" 71-73 owners! [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfect timing Don! I have NOS knobs and bezels stuck back for Money Pit #2's resurrection. Few days ago I was inventorying my parts and guess what had grown legs and walked away? The  Wiper-Washer bezel! May show up one day, but at least there is now a repo replacement. I figure if it's a part your offering then it's a quality part.

Are the headlight knobs offered now a "Fix" from the previous ones which you said issues?

Appreciate all that you do Don when you work with manufactures and vendors to come up with parts for the "Forgotten" 71-73 owners!  [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes the headlight knobs are better

Don, have you fix your site for us guys living on other side of the pool? Last two things I've ordered, I needed go via a client of mine located in Ohio.

I don't want push him too often...

Don, have you fix your site for us guys living on other side of the pool? Last two things I've ordered, I needed go via a client of mine located in Ohio.

I don't want push him too often...
Hi, I will ship directly to you using the US post office

Just PM or email me ...

what you need

your postal code

your paypal email address

and I can send a paypal invoice

Hope this helps

Thanks

Back