New Wiper-Washer Bezel

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
On 10-4-17 Don @ OMS posted about another new part release for our 71-73 Mustangs. And...once again Don has waved his magic wand over the 71-73 Kingdom. I had recently misplaced my NOS Wiper-Washer bezel while inventorying some parts, so I ordered the one Don had notified us as now being available. If it were not for the missing Ford oval and engineering number on the reverse side you would not be able to tell it from the genuine Ford piece.

The illustration starting from the left is a used Ford bezel from a parts car, 2nd is the new bezel from Don. The next two are Nos bezels I decided to show so you could see how the appearance of the  repo compares against the Ford bezels . As you can see the chrome looks great and everything appears to be the same so everything will mount the same as the original Ford.

It is really great to have someone on our side that understands what it is like trying to find parts for our cars when you are not part of the 65-70 club. Just keep your eyes and ears open cause Don has a few other things "Cooking" that I'm sure will be pleasing to those of us that are used to not being shown any love from the repo folks!

bezel-3 (2).JPG

Back