newb to site

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
71 mach 1 M code ram air 4-speed(Sold)
71 coupe 351 4V ram air C-6(Sold)
(2)70 mach 1's one H code one M code both autos(Sold M-code)
71 ranchero M code shaker loaded with options but is base ranchero
71 cougar XR7 convert M code
71 M-code standard low option fastback factory Grabber green.(future Boss 351 clone)
Hi, I am a collector of all things ford but the 71-73 mustangs are by far my favorite of all ! I currently have two 71's The first being an original paint (mostly) California survivor car. It is a red on red Mach 1 M-code, 4-speed, 3.25 t-lok, ram air, 8-track, Tach and foldown. I will post my eminger invoice soon, And my other is a coupe original H-code that now has a 71 M-code 351 4V and C-6 with Ram air added correctly done with twist downs and all, I assume that previous owners found a complete car with all these goodies to rob! I have a basic marti I will post soon also, The car was well optioned to begin with and the only rust is in tail light panel under both tail lights it also needs restored but is a good driver. Thanks for having me on the site. Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

Thanks guys for the great welcome! If you want to see a pic of my car in its current state and also a copy of my eminger invoice go to the registry. I also have a photobucket account you can go to to see pics of current and past cars I have owned, Here is a link to it.

http://s1028.photobucket.com/albums/y349/tomandchelle/

WELCOME aboard, Tom!

I am sure you will bring a lot to the Site based on your experience with two different M-Code '71 Mustang. There are a few of us on here who have both the fastback and Coupe versions. We do periodically receive "grief" for not have a Convertible in our Corral but there are also a number of Convertible owners on the Site also:).

I look forward to interacting with you on the Forums. Again, a sincere Welcome!

BT

went to see your rides nice cars. Is the blue coupe the same car as the burgundy one in the end if so {Great Job} And I don't think I have ever seen a fox body with that ram air hood. Makes it look that much better.

Oh and by the way welcome by the way.

Welcome to the club, Tom. You definitely know your way around resto-modding. Great pics! :)

When you get a chance, please get a Garage set up so we can stop by and see what you're up to. Glad to have you here.

Doc

Welcome Tom,

Good to have you along for the ride. Not one but two - you are blessed! Thanks for the picture, looking forward to the others to follow.
X2. ::welcome:: Looking forward to more pics.

went to see your rides nice cars. Is the blue coupe the same car as the burgundy one in the end if so {Great Job} And I don't think I have ever seen a fox body with that ram air hood. Makes it look that much better.

Oh and by the way welcome by the way.
No the blue coupe was one I owned for just a short time I sold it to finance other projects. That burgandy car was one I found on the internet I really liked the color combo, I may paint my current coupe that color. It needs a resto anyway. The fox body was also sold to finance other projects it was a one owner 96k mile car I put the hood on and yes it did look great. I buy and sell cars and parts as a way to move up to bigger and better things. I plan on keeping the red one if at all possible I have had it since late 2003 Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome Tom!! Love to see a car still with his original paint!

That´s a value i´d try to conserve... really a classic with a history to tell in his skin....

Nice to have you here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back