NFL

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw it. Sounds like a stiff penalty is coming.

Broncos face KC again tomorrow. Should be another good game.
The line referee should also face action for either being inept or biased.

Saints verses Seahawks tomorrow also, interesting to see if the Seahawks winning streak keeps up.
Yup..that was messed up...Btw Jim...Seahawks got the monday night game this week...I hope they keep it up too!! {fingers cross}

Did anyone else watch the Steelers/Ravens game? The Steelers coach Tomlin was in the restricted white zone and even put his foot on the field with the obvious intent of disrupting the runner. The referee who had to "dodge" Tomlin should also be held accountable for not calling sideline interference.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Mike-Tomlin-Interferes-With-Potential-Touchdown/c3f47606-c8d3-4dfd-9f0a-26a55a610d20

http://nesn.com/2013/11/steelers-coach-mike-tomlin-nearly-collides-with-ravens-jacoby-jones-during-73-yard-kickoff-return-gif/
I watched the game. And in an interview after the game, he said he was looking up at the jumbo tron watching the play then realized the play was coming right at him. I don't think it was intentional, but was pretty shitty.

Well, Broncos are best in the NFL. Seahawks tomorrow night and I'll root for them, since they're my last hometown. Broncos now have the AFC West wrapped up, I should think. Lots of interesting Playoff possibilities... :)

Did anyone else watch the Steelers/Ravens game? The Steelers coach Tomlin was in the restricted white zone and even put his foot on the field with the obvious intent of disrupting the runner. The referee who had to "dodge" Tomlin should also be held accountable for not calling sideline interference.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Mike-Tomlin-Interferes-With-Potential-Touchdown/c3f47606-c8d3-4dfd-9f0a-26a55a610d20

http://nesn.com/2013/11/steelers-coach-mike-tomlin-nearly-collides-with-ravens-jacoby-jones-during-73-yard-kickoff-return-gif/
I watched the game. And in an interview after the game, he said he was looking up at the jumbo tron watching the play then realized the play was coming right at him. I don't think it was intentional, but was pretty shitty.
Think I saw on Fox News where a heavy fine and possible draft pick

loss is in the works. Could have been a mistake but, if he hadn't

walked away with that grin on his face.......

mike

Seahawks have won the last 13 games they've played at home, they're playing at home tonight and are at 10-1 this season, reasons for the Saints fans to be concerned. In either case I'm betting it's good game with no blow outs either way. Go Seahawks!

WTF is happening to my Jaguars? Are they crazy? They have won three games now...how are they going to get the first draft pick at this rate? Dumb bastards.

Sweet baby jeebuz, we Niners are going to have one hell of a game this Sunday. What a beat down on the Saints. :s

That and the Chiefs via Arrowhead Stadium just lost the world loudest stadium record. Crazy!

Rich

Sweet baby jeebuz, we Niners are going to have one hell of a game this Sunday. What a beat down on the Saints. :s

That and the Chiefs via Arrowhead Stadium just lost the world loudest stadium record. Crazy!

Rich
Seahawks are a great team

Seahawks, who dat? Well now the Saints know. Until last night a lot of the Saints fans felt the Seahawks were winning on luck but last night it was all about skills resulting in a 34-7 score against a very good team.

It'll be an interesting match up between the Hawks and the 49ers this weekend, both are great teams but the Seahawks have the mojo going.

Well the NFL fined Steelers coach Tomlin $100,000 and removed him from the NFL's competition committee, Tomlin said he will pay the fine and is just glad it's over. I'm betting the Steelers will be "quietly" giving Tomlin a $100,000 bonus next week.

Now it's time to take action against the sideline referee involved!

Well the NFL fined Steelers coach Tomlin $100,000 and removed him from the NFL's competition committee, Tomlin said he will pay the fine and is just glad it's over. I'm betting the Steelers will be "quietly" giving Tomlin a $100,000 bonus next week.

You know i was thinking the same thing ...Till... NFL said Steelers will lose their top draft pick...That mite piss off the owners enough to fire Tomlin by end of season...Top draft picks are worth millions...Way more than the fine they giving him...They are hitting the team harder than Tomlin...I think just cause of what we both thought...They would just pay him and forget about it...NFL atleast not slacking on this one..."so far"

You know i was thinking the same thing ...Till... NFL said Steelers will lose their top draft pick...That mite piss off the owners enough to fire Tomlin by end of season...Top draft picks are worth millions...Way more than the fine they giving him...They are hitting the team harder than Tomlin...I think just cause of what we both thought...They would just pay him and forget about it...NFL atleast not slacking on this one..."so far"
I heard about the fine but not about losing the top draft pick!!! Holy cow! That seems a bit excessive. If they are handing out that stiff of a penalty, then they better start doing a better job of enforcing that rule. EVERY and I mean EVERY headcoach in the league walks on that white line and on the field. Just tomlin got in the way of play which in inexcusable. Being a Steelers Fan that hurts losing a pick, but I could care less if they sh*tcan tomlin. I never did care much for him. I thought that he just inherited a great team from cohwer and ran in into the ground.

I heard about the fine but not about losing the top draft pick!!! Holy cow! That seems a bit excessive. If they are handing out that stiff of a penalty, then they better start doing a better job of enforcing that rule. EVERY and I mean EVERY headcoach in the league walks on that white line and on the field. Just tomlin got in the way of play which in inexcusable. Being a Steelers Fan that hurts losing a pick, but I could care less if they sh*tcan tomlin. I never did care much for him. I thought that he just inherited a great team from cohwer and ran in into the ground.
If the referee would have just done his job and called the obvious sideline foul it would have ended right there...by the referee giving Tomlin a pass it's resulted in the whole Steelers team getting screwed.

If the referee would have just done his job and called the obvious sideline foul it would have ended right there...by the referee giving Tomlin a pass it's resulted in the whole Steelers team getting screwed.
+1

I wonder if any action will be taken against that official??? NFL released a statement saying that all the referees will be going through a training class this week. 3/4 of the way through the season and they are just now training them on this issue! NICE!!

Back