NFL

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if anyone is following the steelers, but believe it or not they still have a chance to make the playoffs! ??? We need a few teams to loose and we need to beat Cleveland next week, but they could actually pull this year out of their asses and make the playoffs at 8-8. Unbelievable after the start we had.
Agree, the Steelers are finishing stronger than they started just like the 49ers, the Cardinals also kicking it in high gear.

Concerning the bad interception call against the Seahawks,, I also thought it was a bad call but once it's called it's take solid evidence to overturn the call and apparently they chose to let the call stand. We'll never know if Seattle would have scored with the time remaining, what we do know is Cardinals beat them.

Not sure if anyone is following the steelers, but believe it or not they still have a chance to make the playoffs! ??? We need a few teams to loose and we need to beat Cleveland next week, but they could actually pull this year out of their asses and make the playoffs at 8-8. Unbelievable after the start we had.
Agree, the Steelers are finishing stronger than they started just like the 49ers, the Cardinals also kicking it in high gear.

Concerning the bad interception call against the Seahawks,, I also thought it was a bad call but once it's called it's take solid evidence to overturn the call and apparently they chose to let the call stand. We'll never know if Seattle would have scored with the time remaining, what we do know is Cardinals beat them.
Yup well said..It was a do or die for Cards..And they played like it...I guess the Seahawks needed the slap in the face to get them working hard this week.

I like the steelers...Start the year i was like..WTH happend to them?.Pats not the same team this year either...Hell..Look at the Giants...Cannot believe they won 2 superbowls and getting there arse handed too them...they must of lost some important people.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a big time steeler fan but don't get to see all the games living in the south. These rookies are finally learning the routs. Sure hate to kiesle leave too

I am a big time steeler fan but don't get to see all the games living in the south. These rookies are finally learning the routs. Sure hate to kiesle leave too
The young guys on defense are finally starting to learn dick lebeau's complicated D. And it shows. We are getting pretty old on D and the younger guys need to steps up. Kiesl, polomolu, taylor, Timmons, are all getting into their 30's. That's old in football years! See how this weekend plays out and build on it for next year. Steelers don't stay bad long!!!

Niners vs Falcons...all I can say it had the makings of a trap game and it almost became one. Talk about a crazy ending to that one. I swear my team is the cause for more grey hairs on my head than my kids (or 71 Mach 1 for that matter, lol). :p

We get the Cards this Sunday. Gonna be a hard game considering what they did to the Hawks. Hawks get the Rams and if there's anything to be said about the Rams, they like to hurt people. Gonna be one bloody Sunday in the NFC West. :s

Rich

Niners vs Falcons...all I can say it had the makings of a trap game and it almost became one. Talk about a crazy ending to that one. I swear my team is the cause for more grey hairs on my head than my kids (or 71 Mach 1 for that matter, lol). :p

We get the Cards this Sunday. Gonna be a hard game considering what they did to the Hawks. Hawks get the Rams and if there's anything to be said about the Rams, they like to hurt people. Gonna be one bloody Sunday in the NFC West. :s

Rich
I agree Rich, going to be some bone crunching going on in those two games. If Seahawks wins or ties they'll have the NFC West and No.1 overall seed rapped up, even if the 49'ers win, but if the Seahawks loses and the 49'ers wins their game, it'll be close but no cigar for Seattle. Odds are in Seahawks favor but all four teams will be playing hard.

The young guys on defense are finally starting to learn dick lebeau's complicated D. And it shows. We are getting pretty old on D and the younger guys need to steps up. Kiesl, polomolu, taylor, Timmons, are all getting into their 30's. That's old in football years! See how this weekend plays out and build on it for next year. Steelers don't stay bad long!!!
No they don't...they will just get better

Well...Start of regular football season...My Seahawks barely won the first game....Who are you rooting for this year?
I was a hold out for the Seahawks for YEARS....until they bought Brian Bosworth ...smart mouthed doo NOTHING. :D

Meh, the Broncos get a bye and then home field advantage in the playoffs. If they don't make it to the 'Bowl, after such a strong year, my Elway jersey will be up for sale on e-bay (j/k.... I'll burn it in the back yard)... (ok, ok, j/k again. Instead, I'll take a video of me wearing a Patriots jersey during their game against whoever they play after THEIR first round bye. That's the best I can do... ) :)

Takers?? :p:p

Go Broncos!!!

January 25th 1998.

A day...that will live...in infamy.

I still can't get that image of Elway spinning like a helicopter blade through a curtain of Packers toward the end zone out of my mind.

GO Packers!

Rick

PS. Nick is rooting for the 49ers. I guess it's my fault he was born in California.

The stars almost aligned for my steelers! They beat Cleveland. Miami lost. And Baltimore lost. All looked good KC just had to beat San Diego. Was looking good til 4th quarter then SD tied it up and won it OT!!! Damn chargers!!!

I've so lost interest in professional sports. I lived in a day when men had names like Ditka... Landry.... Randy White.... Too Tall .... and now we have a bunch of mamby pamby whiners. In my sport go ahead and whine...and while your at it get that broken rib taken care of.

I could care less about another super bowl that is 40 something to nothing. I cant name 10 players in todays game except for that weezel Colt McCoy that FAKED his shoulder injury at the end of his college career so he would be fresh for the NFL. I called it THEN... and know it alls where all upset he was hurt. LOL....he hasnt had a shoulder injury or even a close call since. Same for NAFTACAR... I wont go there.:D:D:D:D

Well, the stage is set.

Patriots @ Broncos

49ers @ Seahawks

2 rival veterans and 2 up and coming bucks. This is going to be one hell of an epic weekend. :D

Rich, "Go Niners!" ;)

Well, the stage is set.

Patriots @ Broncos

49ers @ Seahawks

2 rival veterans and 2 up and coming bucks. This is going to be one hell of an epic weekend. :D

Rich, "Go Niners!" ;)
You've got that right!

Kaepernick, Manning and Tom Brady are playing stronger the end of the season where some of Wilson's mojo has worn off his last few games. Seattle's Defense has won the last few games for the Seahawks, but this weekend their Offense is going to have to be playing on all 8 cylinders if they hope to win over the 49'ers.

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the stage is set.

Patriots @ Broncos

49ers @ Seahawks

Rich, "Go Niners!" ;)
You've got that right!

Kaepernick, Manning and Tom Brady are playing stronger the end of the season where some of William's mojo has worn off his last few games. Seattle's Defense has won the last few games for the Seahawks, but this weekend their Offense is going to have to be playing on all 8 cylinders if they hope to win over the 49'ers.

Jim
Yup...Seattle's Offense scares me...They have not been very productive "besides Marshawn"..Alot of dropped balls and flakey passes...And Wilson keeps the ball longer than i like sometimes and been sacked alot..I hope they pratice pratice pratice the throwing game this week..lol

Man some good games thou...Only the Pats game was a real blow out..most atleast stayed close...Im hoping for a broncs seattle game in the end..But who knows!! thats how the NFL works..Anything can happen, pure luck sometimes will win in the end..lol

Back