NFL

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the contenders are excellent.

There is some precedent to be set

this weekend. I think it would be the

Seahawk's first appearance and if

the Niners finish the job it would

be ring number six at stake.

mike

It should be some great football this Sunday! Glad it's a three-day weekend so that I can recover from either an awesome win dancebanana ::chili:: ::blah:: or devastating loss :huh: :shrug2: :huh:

If it turns out bad, the 'Hawks better win, dang it (with all respect to Rich and other 49er fans) :cool:

Second appearance for the Seahawks, Mike. Hopefully the ref's won't decide the game this time if they make it to the bowl.
Yup..But atleast one good thing did come about from that game...Instant replay...Refs still can ruin a game thou...And one of the only times in NFL history that the NFL officially apologized for the officiating error...The NFL Network called it one of the 10 most controversial games in NFL History. Head referee Bill Leavy later apologized to Hasselbeck at a Seahawks offseason practice in 2010, publicly saying he would "go to his grave for kicking several calls in the fourth quarter that affected the outcome of the game.

Lets hope that does not happen again...And i hope we do not get some bogus non call that helps us win....If Seattle wins and makes it too the big game..I want it to be cause they played good..Not cause of a good or bad call...nothing worse than a tainted victory sometimes..lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Seattle's offense has not been playing as well as they can. We have lost 2 of the last 5 games and one of those was at home. If we play like we did against New Orleans we will lose. The 49ers are a tough team and worthy opponent.

Now with all that said: Go Hawks

Seattle's offense has not been playing as well as they can. We have lost 2 of the last 5 games and one of those was at home. If we play like we did against New Orleans we will lose. The 49ers are a tough team and worthy opponent.

Agree..The offense not been good for the most part....Only good note that we mite be better..We beat 49'ers at home and was not even that close......49'ers barely beat seattle at candle stick..was a very close game..I know the 49'ers had some time to get better...I hope we have too..Despite the numbers...But it is the NFL..could be a blow out on either side...Im predicting a nail biter of a game "could be wrong"

Agree..The offense not been good for the most part....Only good note that we mite be better..We beat 49'ers at home and was not even that close......49'ers barely beat seattle at candle stick..was a very close game..I know the 49'ers had some time to get better...I hope we have too..Despite the numbers...But it is the NFL..could be a blow out on either side...Im predicting a nail biter of a game "could be wrong"
49rs lost to Seahawks in Seattle by 26 points and only beat them by 2 points at candlestick, but that was when Wilson was smoking hot, he's cooled down while Kaepernick has heated up, it'll be anyone's game. I'll be cheering for the Seahawks (son dating Seahawks cheerleader) but if the 49'ers win, I'll be cheering for the 49'ers the next game, they've always been one of my favorites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Second appearance for the Seahawks, Mike. Hopefully the ref's won't decide the game this time if they make it to the bowl.
I stand corrected.

But it would be six rings.

Who else has five?

Dallas, Pittsburg, Green Bay....?

mike
Steelers have won 6 of their 8 Super Bowl appearances.

Dallas and San Fran each won 5.

I thought this was a funny pic I saw today!!! LOL

30sg6yq.jpg

I stand corrected.

Who else has five?

mike

30sg6yq.jpg
That is a funny pic. Not sure that photo was taken in Washington State, I don't see any rain out those windows LOL. Go Seahawks.

7.jpg

I stand corrected.

Who else has five?

mike

30sg6yq.jpg
LOL...I love it.

To all the Broncos fans out there. I have but one word to say.....

OMAHA!!!!!!

Much congrats to the Hawks. Defenses wins games and they proved it. Kap has a lot to learn and mature. Looking forward to the off season and our 13 draft picks. That and I have plans on flying down to the games when the Hawks and Chiefs visit (still an Alex Smith fan).

Other than that, looking forward to seeing the number 1 offense versus the number 1 defense. Until then, can't wait to see who the Niners re-sign, sign up from the free agency, and pick from the draft. That and I see a lot of potential for another SB run. GO NINERS! :)

Rich

Watched both games, Broncos offense is hitting on all eight cylinders, Seahawks defense is hitting on all eight. In the end we're going to watch a great offensive passing team play a great defensive running team.

Back