Nice to find a site for 71-73

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DangStang

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang sportroof
Just found this site. Nice to see others who appreciate the 71s-73s. Sick of hearing them put down.

I have a 73 sportsroof that I bought in August. It's a 3 speed with a 250 inline 6. I'm rebuilding the 302 out of my '69 coupe to put in her. One thing about the 71-73s. They're big cars and deserve to have some more balls. I'm just getting the 302 bored out at the machine shop and am gathering the bits and pieces I need to put her together again. Gonna put an Edelbrock top end on it to let her breathe.

I had a '67 GT 350 in the early 90s and, like a dummy, sold it when we had our first daughter. Kicked my ass ever since. I bought the '69 a few years back but it needed too much. She was too far gone. Kept the engine and some parts and sold the carcass for parts.

Now I have the '73 and the body's good, interior's good just needs some more power and some work on the front end and brakes. Eventually a new paint job will bring her back to her former glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back