• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Not available yet

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wishtang

Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach,bright blue metallic,71 coupe
Putting new sheet metal on and trunk corners are rusted out needing do at corners

Putting new sheet metal on and trunk corners are rusted out needing do at corners
If Don does not have them get in touch I think I know where some are here in N.C.. He will ship anywhere but requires a Postal Money order or cash no credit card, no PayPal no cashiers checks. The picture is one he probably had 8.

PM me if you need contact info.

David

I think I have one corner at the garage also. Let me know and I will run down and get a picture of it. It is already cut off.

I think I have one corner at the garage also. Let me know and I will run down and get a picture of it. It is already cut off.

I was getting ready to mention Motorcity Mustang and OMS... :)

Two I highly recommend!

Ray

I just cut up a 73 Fastback with good trunk corners I've already cut them out PM me I'll send you pictures of what I have

If Don does not have them get in touch I think I know where some are here in N.C.. He will ship anywhere but requires a Postal Money order or cash no credit card, no PayPal no cashiers checks. The picture is one he probably had 8.

David
Don at Ohio mustang had item needed for the trunk.

Thanks to all that have looked for me.

Guy

David
He only has 7 now.

Back