Occupations

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just took a new new job as a Control Equipment Tech (electrician) and a Nylon manufacturer. super boring.

Also just took a new job as CNC Programmer & CAD designer at a performance racing parts company. Before that was 15 years of the same at an appliance manufacturer, plus managing the machine shop. Honestly, I don't miss managing people....

Also just took a new job as CNC Programmer & CAD designer at a performance racing parts company. Before that was 15 years of the same at an appliance manufacturer, plus managing the machine shop. Honestly, I don't miss managing people....
Congrats on the new job! While you are "re-honing your CAD skills" maybe you can model some cool 71-73 Mustang stuff! :cool:

::thumb::

Ray

Congrats on the new job! While you are "re-honing your CAD skills" maybe you can model some cool 71-73 Mustang stuff! :cool:

::thumb::

Ray
.... and a really good Cleveland oil pan... :D

US Army. 25 years. Almost done baby! Then I gotta find another job!:-/

Had many jobs but mostly auto parts and currently parts supervisor for Cummins Diesel in Bunbury Western Australia. Have been fixing/selling crappy Toyotas/Hyundais to supplement my income but no money in it so decided time to get a vehicle I will like and keep

I can't afford to retire so will keep plowing money into projects until I kick the bucket!

I'm a software engineer for a company that creates a really large "Hospital suite". Personally I'm responsible for the software dealing with mental healthcare. Been in the software engineering business for about 20 years now. Still love it, hopefully will be doing this till my pension in 25 years ;-)

Not really an occupation, but after many years, I've completed my Doctor of Education degree. About 6 months prior to his passing, dad told me to hurry so he could brag to his friends. I didn't make it, but I finally got it done.

After graduation with the wife and kids.

031d9b0ea61a573d51622cf12f3e04de.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really an occupation, but after many years, I've completed my Doctor of Education degree. About 6 months prior to his passing, dad told me to hurry so he could brag to his friends. I didn't make it, but I finally got it done.
Good job! The world needs as much education as it can get :)

Retired sergeant from Houston Police Department after 39 years and change. Was a hostage negotiator for 20 of those years. I now enjoy NOT being on call 24/7/365 days a year.

Went to work in 1975 driving a 72 Mach 1, left work in 2015 driving a 1971 429CJ Mach 1, what could be better than that?

Mike I feel like a pup. Just clocked over 33 years here - started at 19 and have 7 1/2 years until mandatory retirement. Only on call every second week - keeps me off the booze every second week ::thumb::

Retired sergeant from Houston Police Department after 39 years and change. Was a hostage negotiator for 20 of those years. I now enjoy NOT being on call 24/7/365 days a year.

Went to work in 1975 driving a 72 Mach 1, left work in 2015 driving a 1971 429CJ Mach 1, what could be better than that?

Mike I feel like a pup. Just clocked over 33 years here - started at 19 and have 7 1/2 years until mandatory retirement. Only on call every second week - keeps me off the booze every second week

Last edited:
IT Manager for a large healthcare group in Sarasota, FL. 15 years with the same company and still going so I guess that's something to be proud of. IT and healthcare are a good mix and definitely good money...but NOT quite enough to supply my increasing need for parts and car upgrades! :)

Well, the time has come... retirement is imminent... Toronto Fire Services, District Chief. 

More time for the 'stangs  :whistling:

Last edited:
Back