Occupations

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Help work on the family dairy farm for years then in a milk creamery than a Truck Driver/ than concrete and brick layer than back to truck driver/than welding and steel fabricator, then again truck driver/heavy equipment operator plus mechanic at times. I always tried support my family, and could always figure a way to get it done. It seems to never been easy, but looking back...........I'm glad it never was.....I can do anything......and I still do......now that I'm retired.........

Retired from the Army about a year and half ago after doing 27 years active duty then ended up with a new job as a Program Manager for a Cyber Security company. Enjoy the work but still miss the military.

Tom

Ex Halliburton worker (almost 20 years), now working for in a laboratory, french company performing cementing, formation, rock, drilling and stimulation fluids testing.

I'm the outside technical and sales rep. For an auto body, aircraft, marine and industrial paint and body supply company in east central fl. For the past 15 years.good part is I get to be involved in and see a lot of cool stuff. bad part is sometimes I'm the bartender therapist

I'm a Police Officer in Florida. I work for the Miami Dade police Department. 26 yrs as a road Patrolman. I'm retiring this year. I have enjoyed my career and loved everyday I  have gone on duty. If you guys are interested, Google me, Officer Mario Gutierrez.  I have, and am still learning from everyone on this site, its an awesome community.

Thank you to everyone.

I'm a Police Officer in Florida. I work for the Miami Dade police Department. 26 yrs as a road Patrolman. I'm retiring this year. I have enjoyed my career and loved everyday I  have gone on duty. If you guys are interested, Google me, Officer Mario Gutierrez.  I have, and am still learning from everyone on this site, its an awesome community.

Thank you to everyone.
Nice to see another Miamian here!  ::thumb:: 

-Kurt

Thank you to everyone.
Congratulations Mario! I was a sergeant in the Houston PD for almost 40 years and retired in 2015. You are not retired yet but you are close. I don’t have to tell you because I know you already know this, don’t told let your guard down for a minute. You will find even when you are retired you will still be assessing and planing what you would do should something happen. That’s just in our blood and always will be.

I did google you. You never gave up and you survived. I salute you sir, you are a hero in every sense of the word. I am proud of you sir.

I am an engine builder, and do the finished assembly, the shop I work at has various other employees that are in charge of the majority of machining operations. Being carefull not to actually say the name of the shop, it's been in business since'65, and is very much a performance oriented shop....although since engine work is our specialty, I'd say performance vs restoration jobs run 50/50. The span of engines I've built covers over 100 years of types, the earliest I think was a 1903 Olds, and engine work continues to todays engines. I've overhauled every engine in every car I've ever owned. Went to school at night to get an Aircraft Mechanic's License ( A&P ). I worked as an aircraft mechanic for a short time before an offer I couldn't refuse, lured me back into automotive work. Even years ago, when I was younger, not this line of business, I was always hobbying in engines. Like the police officer stated, for some, it seems it's just kinda in your blood. Don't tell my Mom....she thinks I'm a piano player in a whore house.....

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Quality and research manager in a cosmetics..

We even sell to the USA..

I am now self-unemployed, aka retired. Still have the harness business, though.

35 years in computer technology field. Started as a programmer, eventually becoming a CIO for an insurance company. I wound down my career a few years ago. Now I do some I.T. consulting work, spend time the grandkids and working on our beloved mustangs.

Just retired from the construction industry in 2018. Grew up working on cars. Been active in the auto industry building engines for strip and dirt tracks. My oldest son also races a 89 foxbody in the quick shift class.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am now officially self-unemployed (as of May 10), but retain the side gig of repairing Mustang wiring harnesses. 33+ years of Federal service, all as a civilian working for the Navy plus 5 years as an Assistant Professor at a State University. After 17 years of schooling and 38 years of employment, I deserve a retirement.

I am now officially self-unemployed (as of May 10), but retain the side gig of repairing Mustang wiring harnesses.  33+ years of Federal service, all as a civilian working for the Navy plus 5 years as an Assistant Professor at a State University.  After 17 years of schooling and 38 years of employment, I deserve a retirement.
But we appreciate someone  9.0109-37kg   who knows how to contain electrons who's mass is

Back