Occupations

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am now officially self-unemployed (as of May 10), but retain the side gig of repairing Mustang wiring harnesses.  33+ years of Federal service, all as a civilian working for the Navy plus 5 years as an Assistant Professor at a State University.  After 17 years of schooling and 38 years of employment, I deserve a retirement.
But we appreciate someone  9.0109-37kg   who knows how to contain electrons who's mass is
Huh? Am I the only one who sees a bunch of computerese gibberish?

I am now officially self-unemployed (as of May 10), but retain the side gig of repairing Mustang wiring harnesses.  33+ years of Federal service, all as a civilian working for the Navy plus 5 years as an Assistant Professor at a State University.  After 17 years of schooling and 38 years of employment, I deserve a retirement.
But we appreciate someone who knows how to contain electrons who's mass is
Huh? Am I the only one who sees a bunch of computerese gibberish?
Well... he DID just ask how to remove the front shocks earlier and called himself a 'putz.'  I wasn't going to say anything, but even after I removed all of the computerese gibberish (see above), it still doesn't make much sense.

I'm willing to cut him some slack, though.  He's from across the pond in Blighty, so technically "English" is not his first language.   :whistling:

lollerz lollerz lollerz

He will be sober in the morning, mostly. But, the barmaid will still be old and ugly (grossly paraphrased, for students of history). Allow the man to, at least in part, to redeem himself. Chuck

I'm a wheeled vehicle mechanic in the Army. Before I joined I was a hydraulic press/forklift mechanic.
Browsing around the forums again seeing all the old topics I posted in.
Update for this one, I fufilled my contract in the Army 5 years ago, got out and immediately landed a job as a technician at a GM dealer. Been there ever since.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Been designing and building kitchen and bath cabinetry as well as other cabinetry for 40 years now.

I own my own shop and range from 3 to 4 employees. my hobby has been my career.

My other passion has always been admiring first generation mustangs, especially 71-73's until last Sept. when i became the owner of a 71 vert filly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a retired Department Of Defense Firefighter. Now I work for my wife, she has a list of things to do and it just keeps getting longer.

I'm a Field Service Technician in the lumber sawmill industry.  My main focus is sharpening and benching equipment for band saws and circular saws.

I travel mostly the south east with a few trips to Canada.....eh !

I don't get alot of time to work on Heavy Metal, but making progress.

I'm 2yrs into a 3yr project and alot of the rough stuff is finished.  New floors, F/R Torque Boxes, Inner Rockers, New 5 Point Seats and Pans, Body work and the car is in Primer.  I may do the rear seat delete.........I had suggestions of a fold down bar with booze........Finishing up the engine compartment with paint, new Master Cyl, Borgsen PS Pump Conversion.  302 Boss Cast Alum. Valve Covers, Accell Ignition components.

Will soon start on the front grill and has the 71-72 Conversion with 71 urethane bumper.

Thanks for reading.  ::thumb::

HVY MTL

I’m a marine mechanic certified in Honda and suzuki outboards. 

live in Homer, Alaska right next to the water! 

Houston, TX here. Been a Firefighter/Paramedic for 10 years now. Im 29. Also a nurse(RN) on the side. Ive had my 73 Mustang since October 2019. Hi yall!

-Dave

First 19 years with Eastern Airlines, most time in flight operations in MIA.  Then 10 years as manager of a medical imaging company in FLL.  And finally 5 years going into semi-retirement in administration of a large law firm in ATL.  Now spouse slave

Last edited by a moderator:
10 years US Navy submarines, now I'm a QA engineer at Los Alamos National Laboratory. I help to make fun things out of plutonium. Anyone seen the new Mars rover? We helped build that  :classic_wink:  Still trying to figure out how to build a time machine out of a DeLorean and some plutonium...

I'm a Police Officer in Florida. I work for the Miami Dade police Department. 26 yrs as a road Patrolman. I'm retiring this year. I have enjoyed my career and loved everyday I  have gone on duty. If you guys are interested, Google me, Officer Mario Gutierrez.  I have, and am still learning from everyone on this site, its an awesome community.

Thank you to everyone.
Just an update. Even though I have now been retired since 2018, I did get a part time job after doing nothing for a year. I walked into the Alamo Gun Range in Naples Florida to do some shooting and was impressed with their professionalism. I asked to speak with the manager and requested that if he ever had an opening to please consider me as a possible hire. Two weeks later he did hire me! I sell guns in the show room, two days a week for a couple of hours and a couple of days in the week, I also teach Basic firearm safety, handling and shooting and concealed carry classes. It keeps me busy doing something I enjoy and puts a few dimes in my pocket to feed my Q code restoration. Life is good!

Back