Oddly optioned 4-speed Mach 1 just purchased last night Good score for me.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a awesome find!!
Very excited to bring this one back to life! Engine fired right up!

with the Vermillion interior, dog dish caps, no spoilers and needing

a serious paint job... my brother and I decided to turn it into a

Diamonds Are Forever 007 tribute car... I can hear that Bond bass guitar twang every time I open the garage! :p

We were able to find a new set of Uniroyal Tiger Paw White Walls that will look great on a Bond car.

The rest of my buddies are scratching their heads.. WW's on a Mach1? Trust me they will look great!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom, are you changing to a vermillion interior? Looks like you are making progress with it.
No I was just mentioning that ours look very similar in their current state of body work. It will have black like it's supposed to. My wife likes the pewter so it probably will be all correct when I get to do it.

What a awesome find!!
Very excited to bring this one back to life! Engine fired right up!

with the Vermillion interior, dog dish caps, no spoilers and needing

a serious paint job... my brother and I decided to turn it into a

Diamonds Are Forever 007 tribute car... I can hear that Bond bass guitar twang every time I open the garage! :p

We were able to find a new set of Uniroyal Tiger Paw White Walls that will look great on a Bond car.

The rest of my buddies are scratching their heads.. WW's on a Mach1? Trust me they will look great!
That will be cool! I like to be different too!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back