Odds & Ends Parts for Sale from Restoration of 1972 Mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael O’Harran

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 Mustang 351C
Currently Under Restoration
So with my rebuild I am finding that I am replacing most everything interior and glass. I reused all the body except the hood because I couldn't guarantee the two sealed metal design would not bread later rust spread. I am starting to see piles of my replaced items with no plan in site and my mechanic does not want the headache of being responsible for trying to piece it out. My build is not happening at my house so I don't have the luxury of answering a question with pics quickly, but if anyone is interested in parts reach out and I will let you know if I've replaced it and can let you know the condition of what I have and see if your interested. I know its a broad cast net. Let me me try to let you know on the big items, which would only be by pick up in Indian Head, MD, but I can mail small items:

I have an intact Nasa style hood, full glass set with rear defrost and rear defrost dash bezel, full interior dash trim pieces, lots of odds and ends

What I reused was most of body except hood, motor, drive train, wiring harness, all gauges and clock, tank, seat frames, kick panels and rear quarter.

Most everything else not mentioned has been replaced and cast aside for now, or items, like radio, was missing. Reach out if you'd like for me to look for something you might want or need. I'll try to collect up some small stuff and take pictures to have ready this weekend.

Last edited:
Hello Michael, would you have the rectangular "FASTEN SEAT BELTS" piece that sits above the glove box?

Hello Michael, would you have the rectangular "FASTEN SEAT BELTS" piece that sits above the glove box?
I know that I needed a replacement and I am getting to piecing the dash panels together in the next couple weeks so I should know what's left over and I'll let you know what was not used and why.

Back