OFF TOPIC! Racing Kart Sellout.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 Mustang
Hey guys. Just thought I would post up a link to my ads on craigslist for our racing kart items we are selling. My boys have raced go karts for 7 years or so and we have decided to get out of it. Gonna start woods racing quads and dirt bikes. If you know anyone looking to get into racing, we have EVERYTHING you would need to get going. Located about an hour north of Pittsburgh.  

https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/snw/d/hilliards-complete-karting-sellout/7285016964.html

https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/for/d/hilliards-longacre-digital-racing-scales/7285011403.html

Thanks for looking guys.  

033021C1-0777-4F43-B4ED-24181F65C53F.jpeg

8F3277ED-CD61-4E63-AD9F-B5838B21048D.jpeg

8104ADFC-FFC3-4654-9928-2627D0CD54C4.jpeg

F07355F5-32C1-4F68-9224-39CBB0E54786.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and my son raced in WKA for about 7 years. I offered to take him into NASCAR short track and build a car but he said no. I guess he was not like me. I would have killed for my dad to tell me that. His last kart still sits on the pit frame been there since the 80's . Going to hang from rafters in shop so he remembers all those long nights and sweaty and rough nights at the track. All the rub marks on the side. Then who ever buys the estate will cut down and send to scrap pile. Hundreds of hours of work. I think the mail man fucked my wife. lol.

Me and my son raced in WKA for about 7 years. I offered to take him into NASCAR short track and build a car but he said no. I guess he was not like me. I would have killed for my dad to tell me that. His last kart still sits on the pit frame been there since the 80's . Going to hang from rafters in shop so he remembers all those long nights and sweaty and rough nights at the track. All the rub marks on the side. Then who ever buys the estate will cut down and send to scrap pile. Hundreds of hours of work. I think the mail man fucked my wife. lol.
To Kevin, I  sold all of our stuff at the end of last summer

First guy showed and bought all 4 complete karts, 3 rollers, extra motors, wheels,  tires  [ about 50 ] 3 rolling stands, boxes of parts

He came back with cash and a trailer me cash , no haggling I was surprised 

He said, they couldn't find any karts everyone was looking for them due to the pandemic and lock downs... hopefully market is still good for your sale

He and his buddies build a backyard track, they already had 5-6 guys and karts. 

Good luck with the sale

To David, I'm surprised you are not complaining about the mailman not doing it right

David,

My kids love racing. But just looking for something new. Getting out all these parts and karts sure is fun. I think I enjoy hanging out with the boys in the garage turning wrenches on the karts more than the racing! but we will still be racing.... just in the woods and on 2 wheels! 

To Kevin, I  sold all of our stuff at the end of last summer

First guy showed and bought all 4 complete karts, 3 rollers, extra motors, wheels,  tires  [ about 50 ] 3 rolling stands, boxes of parts

He came back with cash and a trailer me cash , no haggling I was surprised 

He said, they couldn't find any karts everyone was looking for them due to the pandemic and lock downs... hopefully market is still good for your sale

He and his buddies build a backyard track, they already had 5-6 guys and karts. 

Good luck with the sale

To David, I'm surprised you are not complaining about the mailman not doing it right
Don,

It seems like the market is still very strong for pretty much anything motorsports related.  I have seen guys going and snagging youth dirt bikes off show room floor and reselling on facebook and craigslist for a premium price.  I have had a ton of interest in my ad but alot of guys want it all shipped or want to buy parts and pieces. If it don't sell in a week or so, then I may piece it out. I know I could make alot more money piecing it out but it takes time and is a pain in the butt. I got well over double or triple what I'm asking for this stuff.  This will give us some cash to spend on the racebikes. Nothing cheap about racing ANYTHING!!

Back