Ohio Mustang Supply - 7173Mustangs.com Vendor/Supporter!

RocketFoot

Stangin' ain't easy but somebody gotta do it!
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
Hey guys, just a quick note to thank Ohio Mustang Supply for continuing to help support the forums by advertising with us!  Don and Erin have been with us since day 1 and it would be hard to name anyone more knowledgeable about parts for our cars!  Please be sure to check out Ohio Mustang Supply when you need parts and pass their name along when you see others asking for Mustang parts!  Please, give all of our sponsors a shot before you shop elsewhere!  Thank you!

ohiomustang2.png.5c846cf23665e368b2b882ca8fdbbb76.png

https://ohiomustang.com/

Last edited by a moderator:

rio1856

Drive it like you stole it!!!
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 Q code 351CJ 4Spd Toploader 9" rear end
I have always received OUTSTANDING!! help and service from Don and Erin. They care about their customers, Dealing with Don one on one, he makes you feel like you are his one and only customer very "Old School, Top Shelf"  all the way!

Kilgon

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
71 Sportsroof Bright Red.

Don and Erin have always been very helpful.  They have even taken extra time out to try to help me with an issue with my personal email account.  Great people and great service.

Jeff73Mach1

VIP Members
Site Supporters
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Q code Mach 1
Don is the man!  Not only is he a great source for parts, the insults he pm's me (tongue in cheek of course) make me laugh my ass off.

tony-muscle

Site Supporters
Reaction score
My Car
1971 M-Code Mach 1 w/408C stroker
Great guy sourcing hard-to-find parts and I always get the right part of the right quality.