Ok boys and girls, here we go....

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

captthundarr

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Conv.
Joined a couple of months ago. Got distracted with another project but now it's time to show the tang some love. We picked up the '71 in late 2010 as a fair driver, broke the wife of her '68 camaro fixation. I promtly blew the motor. Someones attempt at a Boss "conversion". We jabbed a 5.0 H.O. roller crate motor in it and enjoyed the car for a while but the paint/body was getting rough and the wifes racing started to take priority. We still do the race thing and as the other project has calmed down a bit it's time for a make over. I did all new suspension and bakes when we got the car and with the new engine it got a new gas tank, no rust in the carb. giong to need some help sourcing part, new and /or used so here we go.

DPP_0013.JPG

::welcome:: from Maine. Glad you saved your wife from the Chevy disease! rofl Lots of great guys here to help with your needs.

::welcome:: from NY , there are lots of people here to help you with information plus several members that sell both new and used parts

Welcome from W. TN as well. This is the right place for parts. Our subscribed supporters like Ohio, Bills, and all of the others are great members and supporters for these years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back