Old Mid America Shelby Meet pics

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The facebook pictures are awesome!!!!

It is so crazy to see all those now high dollar cars driven.

I especially love the Cobra coupe. I had an opportunity to drive one of those on track and it was an amazing experience. And yes, it was one of the 6 real ones!

Greg (& others) I set up the Albums to be available to Public so even if you don't have a FB account you should be able to see them!

I have 5 Albums there now! If you still can't see them I will post on my picture sharing site and put up a link.

Ray

Wow Ray that is so awesome stuff 😎 [THUMBS UP SIGN] Well I which I had my Mach 1 as young as you were! But I love those stories about our awesome Cars! I'm so impressed by your noglegh [sQUARED COOL]😎[THUMBS UP SIGN][REGIONAL INDICATOR SYMBOL LETTERS US] US make the best cars! 😎[THUMBS UP SIGN] Regards Lars 🇩🇰

Sendt fra min E2303 med Tapatalk

Greg (& others) I set up the Albums to be available to Public so even if you don't have a FB account you should be able to see them!

I have 5 Albums there now! If you still can't see them I will post on my picture sharing site and put up a link.

Ray
Thanks Ray,

But sorry, clicking on your link still does not let me see or gives access to your photos. This is the link i tried -

https://www.facebook.com/ray.cantwell.7

Any suggestions?

Greg.:chin:

If you would establish a Facebook account you could of course see everything including the side stories by folks who either owned some of the cars who who knew of and remembered the cars from back in the day.

For anyone that just wont do facebook :) - I am now posting the pics on my Smugmug account. I'll post the link when I am done. THX for your patience!

Ray

Thanks Ray for putting those pics up for us non FB people, very much appreciated. It would be interesting how many of these cars actually survived from back then and more so how many people still own them (besides you Ray) from that time? Definitely a different world back then.

As Jason just said,

Thanks very much Ray for going to that trouble for us non Facebook humans.

I will take time out to examine your great photos, and i'm sure i will enjoy them and get a lot out of them. Thank you Sir, it's much appreciated.::thumb::

Greg.:)

Back