"Old stuff" quite interesting.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1, M code, 4 speed.
I received this in an email and thought it quite interesting. Much of this stuff, I had never heard about or seen before. 

Ok, it looks like the download will be opened in Outlook. Sorry about that. Maybe someone else can "fix" this issue and post the pics. 

Guys and Girls Who Like Old Car Stuff (photos)......eml

Attachments

• Guys and Girls Who Like Old Car Stuff (photos)......eml
    856.3 KB · Views: 57
Last edited by a moderator:
That is a super cool read, had not heard of most of the stuff, especially the early plugs.

Thanks guys. I had an email from Frank to say the pictures were not there, but I think it was he missed the note to click on the link to download pictures. A heads up to others just in case that happens again.

Got it now. The email app on my smartphone just showed the text and on my laptop MS Outlook refused to open the file. Now I could open it with Mozilla's thunderbird.

Frank
  Frank, I guess not all computer systems work the same way, but glad you got to see the pics. Good info for others who might have the same issue.

Thanks for sharing Geoff!
 Thank you matt. When I got this as an email, I thought "the guys would like to see it", but I had no idea how to, or even if I could post it. I was not able to copy the link, so I had to do it as a download. Anyway, people are figuring it out. 

Interesting info.  Thanks for sharing it.  Brought back a lot old memories of my younger days working in a gas station and all the different cars we used to work on.   

Back