OMS

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This seems to be a reoccurring theme about OMS. I'm glad to know our site vendors do more than lip service.
Yep.

Don sells the same parts as other online vendors and his parts are always high quality and at competitive pricing. But, my best scores have been his "used" OEM stuff.

mike

Excellent service!

Don is very knowledgeable on 71-73 Mustangs and has just about everything you will need to restore one! If he doesn't have the part new, he will try and locate a good used part for you!

I'm going to resurrect this old thread because Don @ OMS is awesome. I emailed him a list of parts I wanted. He set aside a floorpan so he'd have it on hand when I actually paid for the parts, and he also gave me some lower cost options to save me some money. He didn't have to do either of those things, and I greatly appreciate it. Last, everything shipped the day after I placed the order, no waiting for three weeks until stuff was back in stock. Thanks Don!

+1 to everything said by the others above. Far and away the best source and always my first choice. Chuck

Back