One owner 1971 Mach 1 value?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I think input on both sides of an issue adds value to the topic and when someone disagrees with me I don't take it personal (because I have been known to be wrong, ask my wife). This has actually been a very informative thread for a person looking at buying a car, such as this one. Each person has to determine what strategy works best for them and like it's been pointed out if you have the abilities to do all the work on the car yourself, it might not be that important what condition the drive train is in, but if you're going to have to pay someone else to do the work, you have to factor that into your strategy.

Disagreement on a subject isn't a bad thing, it can add real value to the discussion, ridiculing another person's input distracts from the discussion. Also just because someone disagrees it doesn't mean it was "intended" as ridicule, it may just come across that way. I've grown pretty thick skinned in my profession so nothing said here would have offended me, but each person has a sensitivity level.

This thread has been a good calibration thread on civil discussions and car purchasing, let's turn it into a positive and move on.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back