Over the Hood (Bonnet) Pictures

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok Mike - here is my overhood shot. This was taken on my drive home from the body shop after the car had been there for over 2 years.

2ueicdf.png

Went for a ride today with the missus, complete with lunch at a nice restaurant for our 12th anniversary. We drove through the hilly countryside in the north of Luxembourg and drove through the beautiful town of Clervaux.

Some pics are little crooked but, you know, driving and taking pics at the same time is not that easy. :)

Enjoy.

DSC_4065.JPG

DSC_4066.JPG

DSC_4069.JPG

DSC_4073.JPG

If it OK for any year mustang I will follow 72 R Code and post from inside the 67 going into the front stretch at Indy.
I'll throw one in too from my 2004 Mach 1 as an "Over the Shaker" picture!

Went for a ride today with the missus, complete with lunch at a nice restaurant for our 12th anniversary. We drove through the hilly countryside in the north of Luxembourg and drove through the beautiful town of Clervaux.

Some pics are little crooked but, you know, driving and taking pics at the same time is not that easy. :)

Enjoy.
Man that is some beautiful pics. reminds me of newton county Arkansas (without castle's)

If it OK for any year mustang I will follow 72 R Code and post from inside the 67 going into the front stretch at Indy.
I'll throw one in too from my 2004 Mach 1 as an "Over the Shaker" picture!

I like the tree lined road...this is an awesome thread

Last edited by a moderator:
I have noticed that in a lot of the newer cars you cannot even see the hood while driving.

Back