Over the Hood (Bonnet) Pictures

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so that's the view over the RamAir hood looks like :D
Yeah, it's definitely different. I remember when I drove 69Rustangs Mach1 that was the first thing that I noticed. It was quite familiar but completely strange at the same time.

Looking out through the windshield of this car is one of my favorite views. The big bulge in the center of the hood, accentuated by the matte-black paint only emphasises the swoopy top edge of the fender. Beautiful!

Picture 1078.jpg

Picture 1012.jpg

Here's one:

What it looks like to a bug right before he becomes part of a big "Ram Air"-induced gulp!

Picture 1062.jpg

yes I really am enjoying my car now. with the brakes freshened up and newish exhuast setup along with proper gauges i feel comfortable driving her now. drove it to work twice this week :). My plans are to just gather parts so when the temp cools down later this year im going to install new shocks at all 4 corners, new leaf springs. then Im ripping the interior and carpet to clean the floors and paint and redo the weather stripping.

Not Mustang, but my '87 Ford E150 Quigley 4x4 conversion van... It's the view of push starting a 410 Sprint Car, just before launch:

050908push.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what I've been looking at since November.

992279_10201921305220984_942996061_n.jpg

Great thread and pictures..

Going to cheat a bit.. Here is a hood video I took a few years ago. This is before i fixed the terrible floating and creaking suspension..

[yt]uTk62MHvAxY[/yt]

Forgive me, in at work and bored.. Looked through my photos on FB and found this one my then six year old took at the Woodward Dream Cruise a few years ago. Missing the hood but it out the front.

QXdoUOc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This picture I took over the hood today has it all. A Falcon XB "John Goss Special" coupe, a number plate on the SUV in front that sums up my opinion of the coupe, and for surreality there is a picture of a giant pair of underpants hanging from the bank building across the intersection!

P23nj0t.jpg

Nice pictures on this thread :)

My pic was last sunday after our monthly meeting, you can see a black Mustang...

SAM_2175.JPG

Last weekend we spent three days in the Watkins Glen area with the 73 at the annual Vintage Grand Prix festival. We were participating in the Glenora Run. We've been attending and participating for the past 13 years.

Here is one link of the car crossing the famous old course stone bridge taken by a commercial photographer

http://www.highlanddesignstudio.com/2008/index.php?do=photocart&viewGallery=2164#image=93818

Here is a link of another shot (one of three if you look at the thumbnails) coming into Milliken's Corner in town:

http://www.highlanddesignstudio.com/2008/index.php?do=photocart&viewGallery=2158#image=92561

Its not in a mustang, but still a pretty cool over the hood shot in a dirt track super street car from a go pro.

over the hood 2.png

Back