• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Panel below driver’s side headlight bucket needed

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Q code Mach 1 blue glow C6 auto
1973 Q code Mach 1 blue glow, 4 speed
1973 H code Convertible ivy glow, FMX
1973 Mach 1 - I just noticed that the steel panel below my drivers side headlamp bucket is totally missing. It looks like the body shop forgot to put it back on. It is the flat panel that connects with 4 bolts and clips that forms the “floor” right below the rear of the drivers side headlight. I’m looking for a good used part with bolts and clips preferably since everything on mine is missing. Here is a photo of the piece that I’m looking for:
PM me with a a photo and a price if anyone has this piece.

Attachments

• IMG_5736.jpeg
    IMG_5736.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Here are a couple of pictures. I can beadblast the bottom piece if you would like.

Attachments

• IMG_0631.jpg
    IMG_0631.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0632.jpg
    IMG_0632.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 0
Perfect! Let me know how much and method of payment. I can do PayPal Friends and Family if you have that. I appreciate your help on this. That missing panel has really been bugging me.

Shipping is $11.05, the panel is $15, so the total is $26.05. Here is a picture of the panel (has the clips and bolts with it).

Attachments

• IMG_0776.jpg
    IMG_0776.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0777.jpg
    IMG_0777.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 0
Much thanks to Mike at Motorcity Mustang for not only sourcing the panel I needed but also bead blasting it and making it ready for paint. What a great resource we have in Mike for hard to find parts like this.

Back