• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parting out 72’ Sportsroof 2F02H100534 - Near Weed CA

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@73MustangCoupe

I got the disk brake spindles from my buddies shop today.  

While they look crusty the area of the spindle that normally gets screwed up from bad bearings is Very good on these.  You can feel some ridges with your fingernail where the inner race contacted the shoulder of the spindle.  Spindles should clean up nicely once you get the gunk off.  Also the upper ball joint, lower ball joint and tie rod areas have little to no hammer damage.   I know the car these came off of and it was not wrecked, just a rust bucket.

Rock shields are hammered.  

Rotor / hubs were one piece aftermarket ones and went in the scrap pile - not available.

Calipers are crusty but may be rebuildable.

$120 plus shipping for the pair with or without the calipers.

7043AA73-4E1B-4E84-A66C-97D6BFE539FE.jpeg

4681003B-B3D9-46B0-81A6-B9EBB780C866.jpeg

749AA37A-FABF-4395-A566-D5900C23D740.jpeg

Thanks for the door pics, I did not realise it had the extra trim on the outside of the door, I presume the trim is attached to the door using screws through the outer door skin.  Im looking for a clean door with no holes. Sorry.

Rear window glass $70, Drivers side quarter window glass $20 and passenger side door window glass $70.  I would consider shipping the quarter window, others would have to be pickup only.

Standard dash- no plastic or harness.  Comes with glove box door.  local pickup- no shipping.  Has more rust than most on the inside from the car having no windshield, but no rot.  Should clean up with a blast or dip  $30

Radiator is marked FoMoCo D1AF GA 1FC End tank is smashed from accident - fins are bent and it is covered in Ringtail cat poo as the radiator lying flat in the trunk with the shroud was apparently prime ringtail real estate.  I pay you $5 to take it.

13416C75-BDF1-45CF-A200-ABAB606C820E.jpeg

E2454BED-1417-4156-89A2-3425B60BE4BA.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Bentworker given the rust through on the passenger floor, I think I know the answer, but I'm going to ask anyways.  I'm looking for an intact cowl tank for an A/C car. Also, both door hinge plates for the driver-side upper hinge.  These are the backing plates that the hinge bolts screw into (inside the pillar and inside the door).

Thanks,

Nick

Does the car have an FMX transmission?   Im looking for the electrical plug terminal connecter  (on the main wiring harness)  that the Shifter Neutral safety switch plugs into.

My car has been rewired and sadly I don't have that connecter.

Also looking for the 2 front centre grille support plates in front of the radiator support panel (not the long ones, the 2 shorter black plates)

Thanks Mark

mustang rad plates.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does the car have an FMX transmission?   Im looking for the electrical plug terminal connecter  (on the main wiring harness)  that the Shifter Neutral safety switch plugs into.

My car has been rewired and sadly I don't have that connecter.

Also looking for the 2 front centre grille support plates in front of the radiator support panel (not the long ones, the 2 shorter black plates)

Thanks Mark

View attachment 44179
I’m not positive on the plates.  I should be able to go look at the car Friday, my guess is that they may be smashed.  

It is an FMX car, and the harness is intact.  I could FaceTime you next time I am at the car so the right part of the harness gets pruned.

I have those connectors galore if Bentworker's aren't good.

If the drivers side door switch is a three prong ford part I’d be interested in it, also the driver side mirror.

Back