• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parting out the pink coupe.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's all good. Yeah nothing like shipping it from one corner of the US to the other.:D
Very True!!, and I did look at the doors near me, I think I've seen more Rot then Metal, and he's telling me how good of shape there in.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's all good. Yeah nothing like shipping it from one corner of the US to the other.:D
Very True!!, and I did look at the doors near me, I think I've seen more Rot then Metal, and he's telling me how good of shape there in.
How bad is your door anyway.

I am needing some front bumper brackets if there not bent

Wish the grille was not all smashed....

Saw this on Craigslist a few days ago..

How's the front chrome pieces on the hood and fenders? I'm thinking about doing a chrome front end on the 73 that'll be painted black.

how about the windows and regulators for the quarter windows do they roll down I want to have all the stuff to convert the roll down windows to my fastback

Last edited by a moderator:
I might need the doors - how much would it be shipped to 85259 if I decide to buy from you? I'm you neighbor state (Az) so I hope the shipping won't kill me.

I might need the doors - how much would it be shipped to 85259 if I decide to buy from you? I'm you neighbor state (Az) so I hope the shipping won't kill me.
I have a good drivers door from another car.It's not perfect but very restore able. The driver door from the 72 is junk. The pass door has no rust but had a crappy dent repair at some time. A good body man could make this door ok. I wood think you could find some good door locally.
How bad are your doors?

parts 003.jpg

My doors are not too bad - one of them had a small rust issue which I could fix. I wanted to see if its better to just buy a door with no rust.

Back