• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

passenger rear qtr & passenger front fender

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lancelot72

Reaction score
My Car
1972 hardtop 351c
I have two body panels up for sale.

Re-pop front passenger fender was bent in shipping, (four inches of the top back corner are bent at a 90deg angle and the front corner from the bottom of the wheel well to the upper front corner are creased badly. Maybe the rest of the sheet metal is the portion you need?

Re-pop rear lower qtr panel not bent at all, just a few surface scratches in the primer coat. 

I can send pics if requested.  

I don't need these, and I need the space they are taking up.  I'm in San Antonio, TX and would prefer not to have to ship them anywhere.  Let me know if you are interested.  Make me an offer... Please

Lance at 314-496-6651

I have two body panels up for sale.

Re-pop front passenger fender was bent in shipping, (four inches of the top back corner are bent at a 90deg angle and the front corner from the bottom of the wheel well to the upper front corner are creased badly. Maybe the rest of the sheet metal is the portion you need?

Re-pop rear lower qtr panel not bent at all, just a few surface scratches in the primer coat. 

I can send pics if requested.  

I don't need these, and I need the space they are taking up.  I'm in San Antonio, TX and would prefer not to have to ship them anywhere.  Let me know if you are interested.  Make me an offer... Please

Lance at 314-496-6651
Lance,

Can you send me pictures? and what you want for them? I'm in College Station area.

Curtis

c d e s a u l o s   at  gmail   dot   com

remove spaces for email above

Back