Perhaps take a photo class before you list your car for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not sure on the resto, there is a niche for keeping cars as "survivors", you would be the only one at a show with this one, no question it has original paint......   

The VIN and door tag will probably end up on a stolen car, should be put on a watch list.

Seller should have stated "No Low Ball Offers, I know What I Have"! For ones who really like a challenge, this one would separate the boys from the men!  With all the fastback unique sheet metal gone from this poor soul, this is basically a VIN plate for sale. (Well, there is the fastback unique door glass still there)!

With no Ford invoices available for the 65-66 Mustangs, (No Marti reports) it was easy for these cars to morphine into K code GT's overnight. Sorta like all the Z28 and SS cars on the road now VS what GM actually built. It's all the $$$

@(Fabrice, I will PM you later today to let you know how I am doing on your 429 project!)  :classic_smile:

Wish I had kept the pics of a convertible that sold for $8,000 here. It was a 1964 1/2 K code 4 speed sold originally in Charlotte. It also left the dealership with a Towne Top removable hard top. It did not have engine or transmission and was eaten up with rust. I was interested in the Towne Top but was a basket case also. He did sell it to someone.

Back