• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pertronix Ignitor II for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Convertible H Code, 351C 2V FMX
I have two brand new Pertronix Ignitor II sets, one never opened and the other opened but only taken out of the box. I'd like to trade one for a brand new Ignitor I, and I'll sell the other for $50 bucks. Prices have come down recently, so I'll throw in shipping to CONUS.

I also have a brand new high performance Pertronix Flame Thrower coil selling for $25. Again, never opened. Gotta ask for shipping on that one.

PM or let me know here. Can't do PayPal, but I'm a pretty trusting guy. If you can't provide a phone number, you should live close to Winnemucca, Nevada.

Due to some lifestyle changes, I'm going to have a few other 1973 Mustang parts for sale as soon as I can get pics. Gotta get that interior project off the ground. :)

Latest posts

Back