Phoenix Area Get together?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
'73 mustang convt.
Anyone in the Phoenix area want to do a meet and greet?  Maybe at a resturaunt or a park or perhaps at one of the local weekly car shows like the Pavillions?  The weather is getting nice so we should try to get together?

There is a resturaunt called Portillo's it has an old school theme to it and parking available.

Let me know!  I think it would be fun to get a half a dozen of us together AND we will all get additional + points on the 'meeting another member' scale. ;)

Attendee's

WILL E - Happy with either carshow or a private gathering

Mach1 - Happy with either carshow or a private gathering

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone in the Phoenix area want to do a meet and greet?  Maybe at a resturaunt or a park or perhaps at one of the local weekly car shows like the Pavillions?  The weather is getting nice so we should try to get together?

There is a resturaunt called Portillo's it has an old school theme to it and parking available.

Let me know!  I think it would be fun to get a half a dozen of us together AND we will all get additional + points on the 'meeting another member' scale. ;)
I'll go ,pavilions sounds good or portillo let me know

Hi and welcome to the board!  Make sure to post up an 'Introduction' post, you will get lots of replies.   There are a lot of great folks on this board and a lot of help available.

Hi and welcome to the board!  Make sure to post up an 'Introduction' post, you will get lots of replies.   There are a lot of great folks on this board and a lot of help available.
I'm in for meeting at the Pavillions, which Saturday?

I'm up for a meet. Usually available on Saturdays. Message me with details.

If it happens, we all need to get there early enough to be parked side by side. The car show officially starts at 4PM to 4:30PM but cars start arriving way earlier to get spaces.

I'm up for a meet. Usually available on Saturdays. Message me with details.

If it happens, we all need to get there early enough to be parked side by side. The car show officially starts at 4PM to 4:30PM but cars start arriving way earlier to get spaces.

I'm down... if someone is in the area of Mesa during Barrett Jackson week in January and can pick me up... I fly in, take the LRT and bus to my hotel in Mesa and then use public transportation for the week to attend auctions and checking things out. I have been going since 2011, nice break from winter in Ontario. If there is something on Jan 14-20th let me know, would love to meet up with some of the AZ clan... My Pastel Blue '71 J Code vert restoration is originally from the Tuscon, AZ area. Cheers

Last edited:
Back