Photo shoot of 1973 Mustang Convertible

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 351 4V 4-speed convert
Things have been busy but recently spent some time on the site again and noticed this thread so thought I'd post. The pics already posted look great so congrats to those owners on the quality of their cars.

This shot of my convertible was taken last fall by a co-worker's son. He used the photos for an assignment in his college level photography program.

CF001649.jpeg

copy2 copy.png

Thanks all. The photographer that took the pics is just finishing college but has been working for a well known professional photographer for a number of years. He has also worked on several jobs taking pictures of well known professional athletes and so had access to all the lights and specialized cameras to make the most of the outdoor setting. It was fun to see how a professional photo shoot happens and of course to have my car as the subject. Ethan, the photographer, was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. He has been very good about sharing the pics so I included his photo credit in the post as well.

Back