Picked up a win in the 71-80 class at Seven Springs Car Show.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 Mustang
Hey guys. Since I got the new tires on , my wife and I went to Seven Spring Resort this weekend for the Cruisin the Highlands car show. Was pretty nice show with over 100 cars. We ended up winning best in class for 71-80. I was pretty happy! We got some nice gift certificates for the resort. No trophy. Here’s a couple pics. Not many, but it’s a few. I missed getting a pic of a sweet green Superbird. But hey we did get another win for the 71-73 guys!!! :D

electronic dice roll

Hey guys. Since I got the new tires on , my wife and I went to Seven Spring Resort this weekend for the Cruisin the Highlands car show. Was pretty nice show with over 100 cars. We ended up winning best in class for 71-80. I was pretty happy! We got some nice gift certificates for the resort. No trophy. Here’s a couple pics. Not many, but it’s a few. I missed getting a pic of a sweet green Superbird. But hey we did get another win for the 71-73 guys!!! :D

Nice , well done!

Back