pics of 1973 converts or coupes in medium aqua 4N

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks really nice! Still not my favorite color but all the black really helps. The '73 of my nightmares was a coupe with no black on it at all and it was waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much aqua, lol. Congratulations!

I like the plate, OPN PONY
I like it too. The plate came with the car when the person I bought it from bought it in California. It was good of him to pass it on to me. I'd love to use the California OPN PONY plate on the front but both front and back plates are required here.

On the other hand, I'm thinking I might have to change my user name to match that plate :)

Went for a nice drive tonight. Luckily the lower body color is black Roy. There might be a little rubber on the rear quarters;)

I like the plate, OPN PONY
I like it too. The plate came with the car when the person I bought it from bought it in California. It was good of him to pass it on to me. I'd love to use the California OPN PONY plate on the front but both front and back plates are required here.

On the other hand, I'm thinking I might have to change my user name to match that plate :)

Went for a nice drive tonight. Luckily the lower body color is black Roy. There might be a little rubber on the rear quarters;)
::goodjob::

Thats a good idea!

DSCF0666.jpg

Anyone have any idea how many 73's painted in the 41n paint code production number wise. Always seen light grabber, never seen a medium aqua in person.

Latest posts

Back