Pony Run 2019 Westrern PA. Lots of pics!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 Mustang
Hey guys. Just wanted to give you a heads up, that there is a great show/cruise coming up in Western PA on July 14th. This is an ALL Mustang show/cruise. This has been an annual cruise for several years and keeps getting bigger and better every year. I believe we had around 75 Mustangs last year. Everyone meets up at 11am, gathers around and checks out all the cool cars, register, get directions and then hit the road at 1pm.  The cruise is usually an hour  to hour and half drive through some very nice Western PA country roads. We usually make a stop for ice cream along the way. The route is different every year. A couple years ago we all went to Drakes Well Museum, which was really cool. So if you guys wanna get out and see some great Mustangs and hit the road stop up and check it out. I will post a pic of their flyer for this year. You can contact them with any questions. Or contact me and I will answer anything I can. Hope to see some of you there!!! I have been the only 71-73 there every year. I am hoping that my buddy Mike can make it this year with the Yellow Mach 1 I restored.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got back from a long day of driving and hitting some car shows. The pony Run was great. About 75 mustangs showed up. Took a lap down through a small town festival and car cruise then hit the highway for some driving. We broke away from the group to attend a couple other shows today. We ended up doing the Pony Run and hitting 3 other shows! We put about 150 miles on the car and she ran perfect. A lot of nice cars today. I really liked the 70 Boss 302. Here’s a few pics to enjoy from the all the shows. My wife was fond of the blue 70 Fastback.  It matched her fingernails! Lol. 

Back