• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

posi unit

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

87fox72mach

Reaction score
My Car
1995 firebird rebuilt motor 5 spd dail driver
1987 grand wagoneer plow truck
1987 mustang lx 5.0 work custom engine bay and paint
1972 mach 1 project
Any one have a posi center section for sale pref 3.50 gears or more. If not ,whats a fair price for one of those?

I ordered the my differential, gears (3:55), bearings and seals from Drivetrain America and it was a very pleasurable experience. I did have one minor hiccup because they sent bolts to short for the ring gear but the overnighted the correct ones. They had great customer service and I was very pleased. Here is a link to their site.

http://www.drivetrainamerica.com/

I just had mine rebuilt. New 3:50 gears, Auburn Tractionloc carrier, new bearings, seals and labor. $950.00 out the door.

Thanks guys im looking more for a used origina or smethng cheaperl , like whats a good price?i found one local for sale 400 but the gears arent what im looking for. I may hunt the junk yard just nt sure what cars came with trac loc. I would buy us for 450 if i was closer!!

You may want to send Don of OMS a PM or visit his site and leave a message.

Besides what is listed in his online store he also has other parts for sale

from time to time. A little over a year ago I bought a rebuilt quench Cleveland

never fired long block from Don. Stuff like that.

mike

9in, 31 spline, 3.70, 4 pinion TrakLok here if that helps. $600 Shipping will hurt.

Back